December 16, 2011

Finally Decided! ~ ready to mass-produce...


The hardest part of choosing a card for an occasion is to stop myself from designing and playing with more designs… because I know I will “recognize IT” when it becomes.

I liked several of the designs I came up during my 2-week creative journey to design THE card I know will arrive... (I'll share those too), but knew THEY hadn't arrived yet, but would.  The night before my 11-year-old son discovered the wonders of embossing and spent 30 minutes being creative on his own... I need to give Jake credit for inspiring the 2 designs that I've finally happily decided to use as our family holiday cards. I have to make the Christmas greeting more prominent (my husband he couldn't see it) & will add that revised one later; I do like it the way it is though...  You have no idea how happy & relived I’m to be able to start mass production.  :P  NOTE: Don't look if you're a relative or personal friend who wants to be surprised.  :)

RECIPE:
Stamp Sets Menorah is part of a retired Stampin' Up set - can't find the name (TBA).
The Dreidel and "Happy Hanukkah" are from an old rubber/foam set I bought for my kids.

Card Stock:  SU's Note Cards & Envelopes ($5.95/20 cards/envelopes), Pacific Coast, Bashful Blue, Blueberry Crisp designer series paper (retired - look on Clearance Rack).
Inks: SU's VersaMark & Night of Navy
TOOLS:  SU's Silver Embossing Powder, Scallop Trim Corner Punch, 1-inch circle punch, Paper cutter, Pop-up adhesives and runner adhesive tape.

I need to come back with the recipe for this and all the others I'm about to post (as well as the altered one). I'm sorry, I need to get some of the zillions of designs I've created up for someone to look at  :)  More later i promise! 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOTE: All designs can be customized -colors, adding initials/names, changing sentiments & images - contact me to see more options. :)   My Store will be open by Monday at the latest www.etsy.com/shop/itsmesusan.com

I will return with Card Recipes!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment