December 16, 2011

Bat Mitzvah Cards

      I'm real happy about the way this Mazel Tov card turned out; and was thrilled to hear my daughter, Ali, might like it for her Bat Mitzvah invites... if I change the colors & put her initial where the "Mazel Tov" is now. :)  So you may see variations of this design soon.

 Rachel's Bat Mitzvah - using colors from her invitation.
 Invitation Colors were used :)
Inside of card





 I plan to turn the card to t he left (inside card) into a card front using different background colors (stay tuned)

Want MORE Bat Mitzvah Card samples?   I made earlier this tear (just click on the link to the right - either "Daisy" or "Bat Mitzvah".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE: All designs can be customized -colors, adding initials/names, changing sentiments & images - contact me to see more options. :)   My Store will be open by Monday at the latest www.etsy.com/shop/itsmesusan.com

I will return with Card Recipes..  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment