September 7, 2011

A Cow's a Cow, unless its wearing Crystal Earrings...

I thank all of you for staying with me even though I haven't been able to share too much creativity during the last two months.  I'm still working on recovering from this whiplash injury (which has rendered my hands/arms weak & useless for the most part).  I *am* slowly doing better ~ the 1st of 3 epidurals will be received tomorrow...  I hope to be back full swing in the next 4-8 weeks!  Please keep checking on me ~ I have been actively inspiring myself by blog hopping, and have started several projects and cards, I simply need to get finish a few to share with you!


My Digital Studio ~ Glamified Cow Picture Note Card

Look!  You can customize the back of your MDS cards!




THIS IS something I created quickly ~ using My Digital Studio!  My Mother-in-Law asked me to create some country note cards for a friend who loves cows.  I looked through the SU new Idea Book & Catalog for a COW image I could use, and then spent many days searching online.  When I came across this Bessy, my role became clear... I needed to give this gal some fashion (MIL has a great sense of humor, so a funny twist was definitely ok).  I love how this turned out.  I used Green Artichoke pattered designer patterned paper for the background.  I continued the artichoke green colors for the 2 scallop square "punched shapes" for the top matting, the ribbon, scallop trim boarder trim punch and the bow too.  The earrings were created using 6 adhesive backed Basic Rhinestones .  Stay tuned for more Cow-themed Note Cards ~ If you have a cow image or  picture you would allow me to use, please leave your email address in comments so I can contact you! :)


I hope you won't mind, I plan to start sharing "more" about myself.. to include other passions: cooking, creating "Magical Moments (c)" for my family & our fun.  Letting you get to know my fur-baby Chloe, my love of holidays (decorating, cooking, family).  I also want to include some of the challenges I face.  Like so many, I also suffer with "invisible" diseases, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) which is also known as Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), and Fibromyalgia.  I try very hard to play Pollyanna's "Glad Game" and find the thing to be happy about when things don't go as planned.  So maybe by sharing how I push-through things or struggles, maybe I can help you.  Maybe there'll be days you can share an insight that helps me?  :)


I honestly feel that flexing your creative muscles is really good for the soul/spirit.  Somehow all of these things belong on my blog.  You can still count on mostly crafting fun here ~ I hope you'll like the changes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment