February 3, 2012

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year.... (Sale.a.Brations & Occasions)


It's that time of year again (we all wait for this), the Occasions Mini catalog came out and is good through April 30th, and the new Sale.a.Brations mini is here until March 31st!  You'll want to download these or ask me to send you one ~  I *LOVE* what Stampin' Up! did with these catalogs this year!

This is a GREAT time to Join Stampin' Up! too (being a hobbiest - just for discount counts!) - The kit is discounted to $125, and New Demonstrators receive:
  • FREE package of Designer Series Paper ($10.95 or less) or digital download (any price) begins the month after the new demonstrator joins Stampin' Up! 
  • New demonstrator may alternate between Designer Series Paper and digital download each month.   
  • PLUS receive her choice of FOUR exclusive to SU stamp sets, paper, digital content, and embellishments from the Sale.a.Bration catalog.
  • PLUS a FREE Stampin Up! Tote from  - if I have $25 in orders I will add to yours so you get it!

Don't hesitate!  I joined during Sale.a.Brations in 2008 just for the discount.  :)  This year for my birthday I received a card from Stampin' up! and 35% off any product in the catalog(s).  Love Stampin' Up!
From SU - Made with MDS





No comments:

Post a Comment