January 15, 2012

Simply Scored ~ You are Pure Bliss

I had my Stampin' Up! Score Pal for more than 2 weeks before I dared to try it.  I'm like that... something new that looks potentially complicated, I need to be cautious; let my courage build through slow-cooking.  I've seen these medallions shared all over SU-land and finally, I got the courage.  This is a 1.5" x 12" strip of Twitterpated DSP (my new favorite paper).  I scored every 1/4" inch (or ever 3rd line) - there is a ruler on the edges of this grooved tool.  Guess what's going to become of my scrap strips now?
This Box was made using a simple pattern we'll be learning at my 1st Score Pal workshop.  I'll post the recipes and more samples after it happens.

These stationery box fits standard A4 note cards.
Paisley Petals designer series paper makes me think about my mother.  For one of my "Anything But A Card" workshops, we'll create a set of note cards and use the Simply Scored to make a matching container - I don't want to commit to which one, because I have a-n-o-t-h-e-r to show you! 
It's a work in progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment