September 27, 2011

Champagne Shimmer Paint makes me Giddy like the real stuff!

Can you see the SHIMMER on this flower?  It's so easy to create this effect; I swear I never thought I could enjoy my Daisy creations more and then, while adding the Stampin' Up! Shimmer Paint to the edges of a punched out label I decided to shimmer-up the ends of one of my Daisy's... and WOW ~ the instant gratification was enormous!  See p. 203 The Shimmer Paint comes in Champagne Mist, Frost White & Platinum and only $5.95 ~ I'm definitely going to get the 2 I'm missing!  It's so easy to apply; simply shake the bottle and then dip your Sponge Dauber into the lid and you are ready to use!  This stuff will not run out any time soon!  Sponge Daubers can be found on my website www.itsmesusan.stampinup.net or the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book; Catalog on page 203 $10.95 for 12 (You'll want one for each color),  #102892.  *Stay Tuned, I will be offering a storage container to organize your daubers so you will never lose another; you can use a label machine to identify what color each is for.  I need to work on the leaves... suggestions anyone?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment