March 25, 2011

Has it really been THAT long since I blogged?

I have so much to share and a few designs I'm rather proud of too.  I attended Stampin' Up!'s Hartford Regional Convention on March 11th two weeks ago, and I am extremely inspired by the talent I was exposed to!  Here's the SWAP I designed for the event.

I had a few others designed, but the March flu bug prevented me from putting together many SWAPS.  A lesson for the future to start making swaps as soon after I've purchased my ticket as I can.  I do really like the way this one came out though.  Here's the recipe (all supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):

STAMP Set:  Morning Cup

CARD STOCK & DESIGNER PAPERS:
*  Very Vanilla 5-1/4 x 3-1/4" 
*  Soft Suede 3-1/4" x 2" 
*  Crumb Cake 3-1/2" x 5"
*  Patterns Designer Series Paper stack, Brights. Use Real Red 2-1/2" x 5"

INKS and Watercolors:
* Stazon Permanent Black Ink Pad
* Watercolor Pencils with Blender Pens

TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
*  Scallop Trim Border punch
*  3/4-inch Circle medium punch
*  1-inch circle medium punch
*  Stazon Cleaner
*  Stampin' Scrub & Stampin Mist Cleaner
*  Paper Cutter
*  Paper Snips
*  1/4" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon
*  Glue Dots
*  SNAIL Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment