December 16, 2011

All Occasion, Jewish-themed & Mazel Tov Cards

These cards are meant to be userd to celebrate a number of different happy occasions: New Baby (Bris or Baby Naming ceremonies), Engagement, New Home or Job, Shower, Marriage, and more.  These are easy to make and can be altered to meet individual tastes.

I have these in ALL colors!
Plan to use a different colors or shades of green next time
NOTE: Everything you see can be customized: colors, adding initials/names, changing sentiments & images - contact me to see more options. :) I hope to have my Etsy Store open by Monday at the latest www.etsy.com/shop/itsmesusan.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please excuse my rapid-fire postings; I needed to get ALL of the designs I've created in the past month up quickly (and I have been busy - Yay!)  I promise to return with Recipes for any cards that have comments requesting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment