December 30, 2011

Florals For Mom


Added butterfly
My mother needed  all-occasion and a few sympathy cards, so I whipped these up for her.

This Stampin' Up! designer series paper, Paisley Petals, could have been designed for my mother! Those of you who know her, know I'm right.  :) The butterfly is from the Nature's Walk set. With Sympathy is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set.  Thinking of You is from a retired hostess set. Decorative Label punch in Vanilla and Bravo Burgundy.

I owe her a bunch more, but it seems to take me forever to design and get going.  :)

 
Card 3
Card Stock: Sahara Sand, So Saffron and Cherry Cobbler
Tools: Scallop Trim Border corner punch, campaign shimmer paint,  Decorative Label punch. Crumb Cake binding ribbon.
Inside flap
Card Backside
I'm especially happy with how I hid the ribbon that wrapped around into the inside of the card and the back; I didn't want to add a card stock layer to the inside flap or the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment