May 5, 2011

Game Night Card

I love this retired Gaming set by SU and the Designer Series Paper too ~ I think it was a mistake to retire it.  I'm not completely pleased with how this turned out... if I had more time I know I could have perfected it.  Oh well... next gaming event!  :)

To make Poker Chips, I used the circle stamp from a current frame set (I'll have to get the set name later ~ I'm in a waiting room at the moment).  I also used a retired Jewish set that I love (whose name momentarily escapes me).  The colors are all current: Real Red, So Saffron & Basic Black.   I actually added a cut out Star of David to the center of the black "chip."  I do like the way it turned out and think the Bar Mitzvah Boy will love that it matches the theme of his party.  

No comments:

Post a Comment