January 17, 2011

Filled with Love Treat Bag

Isn't this cute?  Love how this treat bag turned out. I cased the topper from one of the talented Stampin' Up! demo's in Stampin' Connection (demonstrator share message board). I used the heart stamp from the Filled With Love set, and adderd a rhinestone for bling; attached to a Dove chocolate with mini glue dots. I used my paper shredding scissors (purchased for my crafting needs) on some scrap paper and crinkled it up. Threw in a few kisses ~ cute, no?

Card Stock: Whispering White, Red Glimmer Paper*
Ink: Classic Ink pad in Real Red and Stampin' Markers in Regal Rose and Old Olive.

Stamps:  Filled with Love stamp set
TOOLS: Big Shot machine, Top Note Die, Full Heart and Small Heart paper punches, Rhinestone Gems, Whisper White scraps shredded and crinkled in my hand.

* Red Glimmer Paper - is one of my favorite items.  The Glitter does NOT come off.  Really adds WOW factor you can't see well in the picture - I used the small heart punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment