October 17, 2010

Today's the BIG Day! - - Cards for Troops!

Today's the Day, and the reason I haven't been blogging much lately) ~ Today, at the Simsbury Public Library I am holding a FREE workshop to create blank HOLIDAY CARDS (Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa & a non-religious Winter themed one) to send to DEPLOYED TROOPS, who will use them to send love home in mid-Nov/Dec!  I'll send them to From Our Hearts http://www.fromourhearts.info/.  Stay tuned for pictures of MANY Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa & winter-themed card designs!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan.
    Love your blog and projects. I also send card to the troops via From Our Hearts. What a small world.
    Hope you enjoy TAG favors and I'll be back to visit often. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi....New follower from SC #276 - Teresea

    ReplyDelete