September 30, 2010
I love this frankie Favor bag! I don't know who the original designer for this punch art guy is, but I want to thank her (or him)!!!!
We made Frankenstein at our 1st Farmington Valley Stampin' Up! Crafters Club meeting ~ He is fun, easy and everyone loves him!
* Big Shot Sizzix machine ($99.95)
- payment plan available, save $15-100 FREE by hosting a workshop!)
* Top Note die - cut green card stock ($21.95)
* Fancy Favor die ($39.95) - to cut bag
* Round Tab punch ($16.95) - cut green, cut in half for nose
* 1" circle, med punch ($10.95) - cut 2 white, 1 green & cut green in half
* 3/4" circle medium punch ($10.95) - cut 2 - cut black or grey
* Stampin' Dimensionals ($3.95/300 count) - one at bottom of nose
* Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen in white ($3.95) - mark eye balls
* Sponge Daubers ($10.95/12 count) - rub river rock ink on edges (or brown)
* Black Stampin' Write Marker ($3.50) - use fine tip to draw mouth & scars
* Sticky Strip ($6.95) - to hold favor bag together
* Card Stock: I used Certainly Celery, Elegant Eggplant (use top note die, cut hair), & basic black
Stay tuned - - If you'd like to buy all the pieces necessary to put together Frankie with or without the favor bag, I will try later today, to figure out how to create a "shop" here.